Thursday, August 7, 2008

Worst Allergy Days of My Life

The other reason I didn't go to hospital for allergy is I knew what I'd hear from doctor.
One of my friend told me he went allergy test and find out he's allergic to everything on the earth.
He thought about hyposensitization but it takes very long. Then He decided to take loratadine everyday.

I took Benadryl everyday because loratadine didn't work for me much. It made me really sleepy.
It was OK while I was getting rashes only night time. Usually But soon after, I starting having rashes after dinner then after every meal. I had to carry Benadryls wherever I went. I started feel really tired because of medicine and fear of sudden rash outbreaks. I knew shell fish was one of my allergen but even I avoid shell fish I got rashes. Sometime mild, sometime really bad! When it's really bad, I couldn't breath well and had asthma. I couldn't work well, couldn't eat out with friends much, couldn't practice well. Where was my life? I was suffering like that for almost 6 months.

Then I met Ms. Andrea Beaman...

No comments: